PM ME VIA EMAIL OR WHATSAPP TEXT. Will reply promptly to any enquiries or request for pics.
HP: 94642805 (Whatsapp Text Only)
Price Negotiable for a quick deal. Selling at the cheapest and lowest price in all of SG.🔥
Pls Read The Description:
ASIAN SPEC. MADE IN JAPAN 🇯🇵
Latest 2021 Driver in the Market.🔥MOST FORGIVING Driver EVER Released. Rave and Positive Reviews by Rick Shiels
🔥In Excellent/ MINT condition. Tried 3 shots at the range.
Viewing can be arranged by appointment👍🏻
MAX Version. Highest MOI among the G425 line of Drivers. Meaning ULTIMATE FORGIVENESS.🔥460CC Head
🔥100% Authentic. NOT some cheap fake from 2nd Hand shops or from China. This is the real deal. See the Serial number stamped on the head: “132776DT”
🔥 Buy with Confidence. 100% Genuine. Moneyback Guaranteed. Bought locally from MST.
Standard loft at 9 Deg. Loft can be adjusted from 7.5 – 8 – 9 – 10 – 10.5 Deg 👍🏻
Comes with a 26g Tungsten Weight on the Heel of the club, with a Draw – Neutral – Fade setting. This will help Slices or Hooks, correcting the ball to go dead straight 👍🏻
Grip comes with the Arccos Golf Sensor attached👍🏻
** Price Breakdown:
1. PING G425 MAX Driver Head + PING G425 Driver Headcover: $605
2. PING G425 MAX Driver Head + PING G425 Driver Headcover + Blacked Out PING Wrench + Manual: $615
3. PING Alta J CB Slate (Lightweight Asian Spec 🇯🇵) (S Flex) (55g) Graphite Shaft, 4.7 Torque, Mid Kick Pt.
[Raw Length of 44.75 Inches from Grip to Adapter Standard Length, 45.75 Inches with G425 Driver Head Attached] + PING Driver Adapter + Arccos Gp 360 Lite Tour Velvet Round Aqua Grip: $115
4. Blacked Out PING Wrench: $10
5. 🔥Package Discounted Price (PING G425 MAX Driver Head + PING G425 Driver Headcover + PING Alta J CB Slate Shaft): $695
6. 🔥Package Discounted Price (PING G425 MAX Driver Head + PING G425 Driver Headcover + PING Alta J CB Slate Shaft + Blacked Out PING Wrench): $705
**Would prefer to sell as a set. Priority would be given to buyer who takes all.
Features & Benefits:
1. 8-Lobe Trajectory Tuning
– Trajectory Tuning 2.0 in the G410 drivers utilizes a new lightweight, Aerodynamic Hosel sleeve that provides eight positions for influencing ball flight through Loft (±1.5°) and Lie adjustments, including up to 3° flatter than standard.
2. Fast Forged Face
– To accelerate ball speed for more distance, the T9S+ precision-machined Forged Face undergoes a patented heat-treatment process, creating a thinner, hotter impact area for maximum flexing. The forging and the heads internal geometry are key to the powerful sound and feel.
3. High MOI Design
– The previous models (G400 & G410) has seen Ping achieved the status of having “The most Forgiving Driver in Golf”, the all new G425 continues this driver for higher MOI values by pulling the weight even further and deeper than seen in the G410. The results is an even greater MOI value, leading to straighter shots more often.
4. Hi Tech Crown Design
– The highly successful internal Dragonfly structure & Turbulators have returned. The Dragonfly structure allows excess weight to be saved and redistributed to the perimeter for greater distance. While the turbulators reduces Aerodynamic drag in the down swing allowing the club head to move faster for greater distance.
1. Our Highest MOI. Ever.
In the MAX, total MOI pushes a record 10,000, largely due to a 26-gram tungsten movable weight that shifts the CG and can be secured in the Neutral, Draw or Fade setting.
2. Speed Generator
All three driver models benefit from a proprietary T9S+ forged face that generates accelerated face flexing and helps add distance.
3. Dragonfly® Refined
Movable tungsten weights that vary by model are made possible by weight savings attributed to advancements in the drivers’ Dragonfly crown technology.
4. Fast Design
To help increase swing speed and ball velocity, all three models share proven PING driver innovations, including crown turbulators that reduce aerodynamic drag.
5. Low-Spin Option
The LST model is pear-shaped and measures 445cc to deliver spin reductions of approximately 200 rpm compared to the G410 LST and 500 to 700 rpm versus G425 MAX. It has a 17-gram CG shifter with three settings.
6. Straight-Flight Technology™
For golfers who commonly miss tee shots to the right, the 460cc SFT version is engineered with a draw bias to help bring shots back on-line and into the fairway utilizing a fixed 23-gram tungsten back weight.
7. Great Shaft
The PING ALTA CB Slate is standard, counter-balanced with an 8-gram plug in the end to deliver more momentum and forgiveness.
8. Smart Grips
Arccos Caddie Smart Grips are standard. An embedded sensor automatically records and analyzes every shot when paired with the Arccos Caddie app.
**Our Recommended Player Profile:
The G425 is rated as the most stable driver on the market today, it is perfectly suited for ANY golfer seeking more accuracy and forgiveness from the tee and as such cant be limited to a single handicap bracket.